- products or web pages you view on Websites
- products you purchase on walmartphotocentre.ca
- ads you click on Websites
We and third-party advertising companies use this information to place you in general interest categories, which helps us determine what types of advertisements may be of interest to you.
Benefits of Interest-Based Advertising
- Ads are tailored to your inferred interests
- You won’t see the same ads over and over again because we limit the number of similar ads you see
How to Learn More and Opt-Out of Interest-Based Advertising
Walmart adheres to the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada’s (DAAC) Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising.
To learn more or to opt-out of online interest-based advertising by a list of companies participating in the DAAC, visit http://youradchoices.ca/choices
- Please note that if you opt out of receiving interest-based ads, you will continue to receive advertising, but it will not be based on online behavioural information about you.
- To successfully opt out, you must have cookies enabled in your web browser (see your browser’s instructions for information on cookies and how to enable them).
- Your opt-out applies to the web browser you use. You must opt-out of each web browser on each computer, mobile device and tablet you use.
- Once you opt-out, if you delete your browser’s saved cookies, you will need to opt-out again.